Wednesday, January 24, 2018

10 Questions For Self Discovery

There are times that you feel lost, doubtful about your own life, confused and hopeless like everything seems so frustrating that you don’t even know what to do to comfort and assure yourself that everything’s gonna be alright. 

Quarter-life crisis is how they call this phase of one’s life. A trial of misguided purpose and hopeless transition, brought on by the stress of becoming an adult.

Here are 10 questions, you need to ask yourself for self-discovery and to keep you sane to make riding this point-of-your-life out a little easier.

1. What do I need more in my life?
2. What would make me happy right now?
3. What is going right in my life?
4. What am I grateful for? List at least 10 things.
5. What's bothering me? Why?
6. What are my priorities at the moment?
7. What advice would I give to my younger self?
8. If I had all the time in the world, what would I want to do first?
9. What/who inspires me the most? Why am I drawn to those inspirations?
10. Where does my pain originate? What would need to happen for me to heal?


love,
Maria ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment