Thursday, January 25, 2018

5 Reasons Why Girls Fall For Fuckboys


I hate fuckboys so much like from the bottom of my heart. I have seen many of my friends suffered and cried because of them and I almost got victimized by them. And really, words are not enough to describe how much I despise them. Don’t get me wrong, I hate fuckgirls too. But I have decided to write about fuckboys first because I have more experiences with them. Lol. So, I intereviewed some of my friends and I came up with 5 reasons why girls usually fall for fuck boys. These are like the common answers they gave. 
  1. Most fuck boys are physically appealing. They know how to dress-up and catch girls’ attention. They know how to carry themselves. Like how can you not get interested to know someone who’s pleasing in the eyes? We know it ‘often’ starts on what you see.
  2. They’re  smart. Of course, no stupid guy can fool a girl. They have a lot of tactics just to trap a girl. They have a lot of flowery words that can drop girls’ undies and make girls believe in forever. Girls please, ayg pada. Maayo ra na sila sa istorya2. 
  3. Some are either honest or great pretenders. Some fuckboys are really obvious. Like they make you feel and know in the beginning that you two are just friends or that they’re not yet ready for commitments and they won’t exert too much effort on you. And girls will love them because they’re honest.JUSKO. On the other hand, some are good liars/pretentious/hard working. Lol. There are some who levelled up their game plan. Some fuckboys act like they were the victim on their last relationship. Some fuckboys will make you see how family oriented they are and how they respect girls because they love their moms and sisters. They will be your knight in shining armour when you’re so down and they would kiss your tears away. They will give you things, words, and actions that would make you feel you’re loved and special.
  4. Girls, especially those who fantasize too much think their life can be like on what they see on movies and read on books. — bad boy who will change for her. But the thing is? Only a few girls get so lucky to find someone who’s willing to change for them. While some girls? They were the ones who’ve changed and have lost themselves in the process of loving that fuckboy. Dammit! Gigil si ako sa mga pakboy na yan!
  5. Most fuckboys are confident because they have most of the qualities that girls really love. Like they’re a total package — good-looking, talented, smart, rich, athletic and etc. Like jeez, what a total knock-off 😍 Huhu sayang much. But mas gigil ko sa mga pakboy2x pero batig nawng, walay ikabuga. Sorry not sorry! 

If you know other qualities of fuckboys that you’ve met, don’t hesitate to comment down below and share haha 😂

Love, 
Mayang ❤️ 
CEO of Anti-Fuckboy Corporation 

No comments:

Post a Comment